How many miles does your vehicle have on it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cheyenne383

Far North Lurker
Reaction score
Thats cause tennesse is a broke ass state like most the southern states.
The opportunities are slowly shrinking up here but there's still a lot of money to be made. Just not justifiable to me considering the cost of living is equal to Hawaii, except there's no beaches and bikinis....only igloos and moose.

I have housing as part of my work arrangement so I don't have to deal with the high cost of housing. I get paid better than TN and have no bills... It's a weird set up but I love it. I'll do it until my wife pulls the plug and then rejoin the real world.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have housing as part of my work arrangement so I don't have to deal with the high cost of housing. I get paid better than TN and have no bills... It's a weird set up but I love it. I'll do it until my wife pulls the plug and then rejoin the real world.
Working in the oil fields?

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got back in this frozen hell because it's the land of opportunity. I live much more comfortable than I could back in Tennessee... we'll see how long my wife puts up with it lol.
Where in TN?

cheyenne383

Far North Lurker
Reaction score
Where in TN?

I still have a place on Tellico Lake, I worked in Knoxville and lived in Maryville until February.

Working in the oil fields?

No, I run a food and beverage department for a seasonal hotel up here. Manage $8M+ in revenue with 300+ employees from May to September and live out Stanley Kubrick's The Shining the rest of the year.

okfoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
147K miles No major issues other than rear axle which was just this week.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I still have a place on Tellico Lake, I worked in Knoxville and lived in Maryville until February.

No, I run a food and beverage department for a seasonal hotel up here. Manage $8M+ in revenue with 300+ employees from May to September and live out Stanley Kubrick's The Shining the rest of the year.
Nice....and creepy too, if it' like the shining. Cool either way tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667