HIDGuy.net Parts Request Thread .... Let us Know what your looking for ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Hey Oscar, I am looking for the HID fogs for my tahoe. I was wondering do you have in stock 6000k 25w? Let me know. Thanks.

WhiteLightning

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been trying to reach y'all at [email protected] about an order that was messed up. I emailed last Saturday and someone responded saying the replacement bulb would be on its way. I trusted that and went ahead and ordered the puddle LEDs later that day and even sent another email saying "just throw the replacement bulb in that package" of course no one responded. Needless to say I received my puddle LEDs today and NO replacement bulb for my 2011 Tahoe interior kit. I again emailed y'all and nothing. The problem was one of six LEDs was smaller than the rest and wouldn't fit. Please email me back [email protected]. Thanks!

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been trying to reach y'all at [email protected] about an order that was messed up. I emailed last Saturday and someone responded saying the replacement bulb would be on its way. I trusted that and went ahead and ordered the puddle LEDs later that day and even sent another email saying "just throw the replacement bulb in that package" of course no one responded. Needless to say I received my puddle LEDs today and NO replacement bulb for my 2011 Tahoe interior kit. I again emailed y'all and nothing. The problem was one of six LEDs was smaller than the rest and wouldn't fit. Please email me back [email protected]. Thanks!

Actually our emails have been down since last Thursday, we finally got them up yesterday so it's been tough catching up for us, hope you understand, it's hell for us.

Give me your order number, I'll help you from there, or you can email me at [email protected], but do one of the two so I can better serve you.

- Oscar

WhiteLightning

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks Oscar for helping me out I received the new LED today. Thanks again for getting that all straightened out. Please check your email when you get a chance I sent you a little question. And again thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts