HID deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dang, 29.99! they are already sold out BTW, but you can preorder according to the site.

I know several dozen people over on Bimmerforums that are running DDM, nothing but good results except one person who had to wait a while because they sold out.

Dubbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
crazy how cheap these sets have become, i remember back in 2000 a HID kit went for like $1,000

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I JUST spent $300 on my set of lows/fogs like..2 months ago =/ *sigh*

but I have no complaints about my kit....excellent quality, just..if these kits are just as good, I wish I woulda bought these instead

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
I'm tempted to buy a few extra kits and try to sell them on the local CL for about 4 times the price....

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well shit. I saw this thread about 2 min after hitting the purchase button on the regular ddm kit.$66 shipped.

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Well shit. I saw this thread about 2 min after hitting the purchase button on the regular ddm kit.$66 shipped.

LOL

:emotions122:

Those are good lights, though, from my experience. That's what I went to the site for, originally. Will be trying the cheaper Raptors for the first time, so I feel there is a little more risk involved.

NOPROBROBB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any input on 35w vs 55w HID kits? All the 35W kits are on backorder and I am debating ordering the 55W since they re in stock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyetheguy93