Has anyone heard of or have a Pedal Commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quicksilver3014

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have one on my 2017 6.2 Sierra and I love it. I have a 17 Yukon Denali as well but the pedal is softer in the Sierra than the Yukon(6.2), but the setting I have my Pedal Commander set at makes it very similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Vegasmarc21

Vegasmarc21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pedalcommander65.jpg pc65.jpg
Let us know if you like it.
Well I got one off of Amazon that was from Amazon Warehouse that was "used" but was described as "Like New Condition". So instead of the regular price of $299 for a 2007- to present Tahoe,Yukon i paid 239.00. Waited for a deal like this to happen.

When it was delivered the box was just a little rough, but it's just a box. Anyway plugged it in which took less than 45 seconds just because it's a tight squeeze at the pedal, but tried it and love it. Like what a lot of people say, I can't drive without it anymore. The pedal which to me was spongy now is light and the acceleration is like a sports car.

With my Hypertech disabling the V4 DOD mode and the pedal commander set at Sport mode 1 my Tahoe which I had a little buyers remorse (just a little) is now something I greatly look forward to driving every chance I get.

Is it worth $299? well it's just wires and a tiny little plastic controller you might say, but is it worth it to go from boring acceleration to a sport car take off and acceleration. yeah I think so.

Check out pictures were I placed my Pedal Commander. I still have to clean it up a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn