Has anyone heard of or have a Pedal Commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like it, and it's a must on the Raptor which has a really soft pedal from stock for more travel and better control in off road situations, and as a result feels 'laggy' in street driving despite its hp/tq. Putting it in City mode makes the throttle response behave like most other stock pickups/suvs, Sport (which is where I leave mine) gives it an aggressive response, and Sport + is basically for messing around and doing donuts cause it's way too sudden, almost hard to not have wheel spin. And then there are incremental settings in between the major ones for even more customization. It's such a simple mod that has transformed my Raptor.

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have sold a TON of these. our customers really love the Pedal Commander. Once in a while I put mine back to stock just to remind myself how much it really does. It makes the truck so much more driveable. I really like being able to make changes on the fly too.

we have them in stock for 07+ Tahoes and Yukons, 4.8, 5.3, and 6.2! PM us for special pricing

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like it, and it's a must on the Raptor which has a really soft pedal from stock for more travel and better control in off road situations, and as a result feels 'laggy' in street driving despite its hp/tq. Putting it in City mode makes the throttle response behave like most other stock pickups/suvs, Sport (which is where I leave mine) gives it an aggressive response, and Sport + is basically for messing around and doing donuts cause it's way too sudden, almost hard to not have wheel spin. And then there are incremental settings in between the major ones for even more customization. It's such a simple mod that has transformed my Raptor.

:word:

Just to give my 2 cents... I installed it on his Raptor. Incredible difference. There's no way you could drive the truck again without it. Just a little press on the throttle (after install) and it could spin the tires...

That being said, I'm not sure what it would do to our Tahoes/Yukons/etc., but it was definitely worth it on the Raptor. I'd like to install one and post my opinion on the before/after...

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
:word:

Just to give my 2 cents... I installed it on his Raptor. Incredible difference. There's no way you could drive the truck again without it. Just a little press on the throttle (after install) and it could spin the tires...

That being said, I'm not sure what it would do to our Tahoes/Yukons/etc., but it was definitely worth it on the Raptor. I'd like to install one and post my opinion on the before/after...

I feel the same way. I have the pedal commnader on my truck and once in a while I shut it off just to remind myself of the difference it makes and its night and day. The Pedal Commander is now a must have for me.

In our company we have a few different vehicles here. Raptor, RAM Power Wagon, Focus RS, etc.. all of them have the Pedal Commander and we all love it!

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys that are thinking about buying a Pedal Commander. Now is a great time to buy as we are offering 15% OFF its normal price. Go to our site Got Exhaust and use promo code NYPC15 to get your discount on Pedal Commander!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys that are thinking about buying a Pedal Commander. Now is a great time to buy as we are offering 15% OFF its normal price. Go to our site Got Exhaust and use promo code NYPC15 to get your discount on Pedal Commander!
Are they going to come out with one for the nbs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10