gonna have to sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
I feel if it's reliable then keep it. Don't sell it and buy some cheap piece Of crap u have to keep dumping money into. I keep my Tahoe because she's a runner and nothing ever goes wrong.

OP
OP
boozer

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel if it's reliable then keep it. Don't sell it and buy some cheap piece Of crap u have to keep dumping money into. I keep my Tahoe because she's a runner and nothing ever goes wrong.

i would love to keep it but a change in relationship, child support and bills from past marriage makes it kinda hard to live right now. sell tahoe and by some honda that runs forever and pay off one of those bills to free up extra money for the month. have to think of the kids in this situation.

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
I understand I have a 9month old son. If the trucks paid off I'd still keep it.

00 TAHOE LT "LUTHER"

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heyyyy. ....i been there man! After my last tour to Iraq, I had to sell my beloved 94 Cadillac Fleetwood. It *** beautiful. Almost the same situation you are in. God Bless man!

OP
OP
boozer

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heyyyy. ....i been there man! After my last tour to Iraq, I had to sell my beloved 94 Cadillac Fleetwood. It *** beautiful. Almost the same situation you are in. God Bless man!

thank you. gonna be a tough road for a while. guess have to take a step backwards to be able to move forward again. people kinda get comfortable with how things are going in life. never know when that can all change. 41 and cant hardley afford a 1 bedroom now isnt the way me or my kids are going to live!!!

00 TAHOE LT "LUTHER"

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your welcome. My place burned down and I lost evrything 6 months after I retired. I was already going through a divorce man. All i had after that was the tank i was wearing and boxers. 20yrs of memories in the service, pics, medals, uniforms mannn.....i tell ya I feel you bro. I pray everything works out for you. As we already no we can take material things with us when we go! Lol....just sayin brother

OP
OP
boozer

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your welcome. My place burned down and I lost evrything 6 months after I retired. I was already going through a divorce man. All i had after that was the tank i was wearing and boxers. 20yrs of memories in the service, pics, medals, uniforms mannn.....i tell ya I feel you bro. I pray everything works out for you. As we already no we can take material things with us when we go! Lol....just sayin brother

thank you man. man i bet that was hard for you. i do look at my kids and even in this little one bedroom they are happy as can be. i guess the big ol house that there mom now has isnt all they need, lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, man. All kids really need is the love from their parent(s) and knowing you're there for them regardless.

Bowtiebug

Reaction score
Material things are far from what kids need , just spend as much time as possible with them and love them unconditionally

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia