gmc yukon no start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jared839

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you do me a favor and see if that black wire with the white stripe is coming out of your OBD2 sensor on the passenger side.

bunchz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not see that wire anywhere in that area. I would start by charging your battery. When your battery is charged, I would test to see if it is a ground or pos wire. There should be no positive connectors like that other than your alternator and starter. I suspect that is a ground wire that mounts on one of the transmission bolts ? It could be coincidence that it is not blowing fuses because your battery is dead.

1. Charge you Battery
2. Test to see if positive or negative
if its a ground, it more and likely is not what caused your fuse to blow.

bunchz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not see that wire anywhere in that area. I would start by charging your battery. When your battery is charged, I would test to see if it is a ground or pos wire. There should be no positive connectors like that other than your alternator and starter. I suspect that is a ground wire that mounts on one of the transmission bolts ? It could be coincidence that it is not blowing fuses because your battery is dead.

1. Charge you Battery

FullSizeRender.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jared839

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

1. Charge you Battery
This is the picture o wanted to send but didn't have wire is in top of image by dipstick1495588108449319488306.jpg 1495588108449319488306.jpg 1495588234711601477726.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jared839

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is behind the distributor in the middle. Feels like it is a ground. I will try and get a better pic.
Pretty much same wire there is no juice coming off of it when key is in on position

bunchz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it almost has to be a ground that mounts to the transmission bolt. Did you try and put the voltmeter between pos of your battery and that wire >?

OP
OP
J

Jared839

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
it almost has to be a ground that mounts to the transmission bolt. Did you try and put the voltmeter between pos of your battery and that wire >?
Must be a ground but from what the voltmeter doesn't read until I put the negative on that wire when I put the pos on the battery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts