GM Repurchased 2nd 2015 Denali--Be Cautious of 2015s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Jason. I hope you end up with something even cooler. Maybe buy a big ass boat.

Mind boggling what the one owner did.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jason try the infinity Q80 and let me know please I may follow you too.
[emoji593]
This is crazy [emoji19]

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Man I just read all of this. Makes me sick. How can someone repeatedly shell over that kind of cash money and then have the dealership disrespect you? You are a valued customer, it sound slick the majority of the experience they worked with you but that last guy sounds like an ass. I know how it is to be between vehicles and have to get a rental and it just stressful, you have other things to do, like work and family, than search for a car or wait for it to get fixed, even if you are a car guy.

How do so many people have this problem, among others, and GM let it add through R&D and QC? I personally love my 07, yeah its 7 years old but there are no problems with it and it is a blast to drive. I could never imagine going through the ringer and still ending up with a second bad vehicle. I really feel for you brother, it's really unfortunate.

And BTW props to you for keeping your cool. That would be hard with a consistent problem and so much time and effort and money involved. About a week into it I would have burst, but like you said they didn't design so no sense in yelling at them.

So are you enjoying the 14? I really think the GMT900 platform is nice.

RobbieX210X

Don't Hate! V Eight!
Reaction score
This is extremely disheartening to hear. I like the new platform. Especially the new Tahoe Z71. I test drove the 15 but never got it to 40. I think my highest speed was 25 because of traffic. Definitely going to be cautions of this if my father or I decide to upgrade from our current Tahoe's. 08 (his) and 03 ( mine). GM needs to cut some heads if they want to succeed. They won't survive on the loyalty of their customers forever.

Best of luck with the 2014. Hopefully you don't have the Air Ride Suspension crap with leaking shocks like my dad's 08. Drives me insane.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

customlll

Reaction score
Where are the GM people that were monitoring this forum and made comment's here about 6 months ago?? I haven't seen them make any posts now for a while.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where are the GM people that were monitoring this forum and made comment's here about 6 months ago?? I haven't seen them make any posts now for a while.

I would guess they finally realized that the kids hired to respond to posts had no authority and the only tool they really had to help the customer was to call the dealership to help schedule service was a waste of money and time spent.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would guess they finally realized that the kids hired to respond to posts had no authority and the only tool they really had to help the customer was to call the dealership to help schedule service was a waste of money and time spent.
The girl who talk to me last week said she is not a technician she only represent customer service.
They have not idea or they play you as they don't know anything about,is funny because she never answer my question only the same answers over and over.
[emoji38]

OP
OP
JasonDenali15

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I just read all of this. Makes me sick. How can someone repeatedly shell over that kind of cash money and then have the dealership disrespect you? You are a valued customer, it sound slick the majority of the experience they worked with you but that last guy sounds like an ass. I know how it is to be between vehicles and have to get a rental and it just stressful, you have other things to do, like work and family, than search for a car or wait for it to get fixed, even if you are a car guy.

How do so many people have this problem, among others, and GM let it add through R&D and QC? I personally love my 07, yeah its 7 years old but there are no problems with it and it is a blast to drive. I could never imagine going through the ringer and still ending up with a second bad vehicle. I really feel for you brother, it's really unfortunate.

And BTW props to you for keeping your cool. That would be hard with a consistent problem and so much time and effort and money involved. About a week into it I would have burst, but like you said they didn't design so no sense in yelling at them.

So are you enjoying the 14? I really think the GMT900 platform is nice.

Thanks for all of the support, fellas. Much appreciated. The 2014 is smooth and I am enjoying it. Thank you. I am just glad to drive a vehicle which does not pound on my eardrums.

As for the dealer, I was shocked by how rude he was at the very last minute. He did it publically too. In the parking lot in front of the person who dropped me off...the same person I referred his way three weeks earlier! Unreal, huh?

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you got it worked out. I remember reading your posts on another site when you bought your first '15.

claytonM80

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Man I truly hate to hear when these things happen! Sucks even worse when it happens twice in a row. I sell 18-wheelers and it happens here as well...even the great namebrands that we represent have one here and there that just give us hell. I have a '15 Yukon and after reading this, I tried my best to make mine do what you're describing and couldn't replicate the issue. I suppose, at least with regard to this issue, I got a good one! There truly are good and bad in everything that was introduced to the "human" factor in design or production! Best of luck moving forward!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz