Get da water!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
space uncovered by the shroud? don't worry about it. i thought you meant there was a gap between the rad surface and fan as if the bulb seal was not there leaving a gap between the two letting air leak thru.

I am not worried about it since it is not my truck, LOL.

Just picked up a 34in Radiator from an 05 and a set of Efans from an 06. I an going to have the 411 control them but am I better off making my own harness with relays or just go out and buy the OEM Factory fan harness like this?

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gm-parts-classifieds-23/05-up-e-fan-harnesses-513366/

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
i cant see that what ever it it. they got some cash for click viglink embedded crap links here now and i have that blocked so no dice. if you make your own tho just make sure you get at least txl wire in good wiring loom. maybe gxl or txl better for the power wires.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i cant see that what ever it it. they got some cash for click viglink embedded crap links here now and i have that blocked so no dice. if you make your own tho just make sure you get at least txl wire in good wiring loom. maybe gxl or txl better for the power wires.

I clicked the link, went right to the AD.

AD is for the stock E-Fan wiring harness wants $75 shipped

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am back

Long story short...married and final steps of purchasing a home put the swap on hold. But now start getting back into it.

I am looking for a POLICE EDITION Z56 2wd OBS Tahoe
Prefer Black with Barn Doors

Will entertain a 2wd Tahoe

Within reason of NY!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo