Get da water!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up 6.0/4L80e 2wd combo to swap into the Escahoe, just when I was about to swap in the PSC-1 with accomodating bolt ons, which is FS.

I kind of had a idea of what I am doing, figure it out as I go along. I have a 5k budget including drivetrain. Thought I could get all the bolt ons necessary (Cam,heads,Intake,Headers) before throwing FI on there. Well just a decent set of heads eats up most of the budget. So as of now all that is going on hold as do some research and look for deal$

For now my plans...
34in HD radiator with Dual Electric Fans
Hi-Flow Oil Pump
Timing Chain
Headers and exhuast
New Crank and Cam Sensor
4L80e will get a Transgo HD2 Shift Kit, new filter,gasket and stall converter
411 PCM Swap

My truck is 4wd so I am converting to 2wd.

I am Located in LI,NY. I m selling my drivetrain out of the Tahoe, PM on price. I can also install it for you as well. :)

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hah, that video is great.

Nice find man.
Converting it over to 2wd, ewwww, not fun.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered my GM Crank Sensor and GM Cam Sensor from GMPARTSDirect.com. Even with a business discount the both sensor were near $200.
GMPARTSDirect saved a ton of money. Both Sensors were shipped for the less then what the Crank Sensor was.

For a 00 6.0 LS motor

GM Crank Sensor P/N: 12596851 ($54.31)
GM Cam Sensor P/N: 10485432 ($31.40)

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
It's not that hard to convert. O wait u have push 4x4? Then maybe more problem than normal shift 4x4 since u can just swap out trans and put a 2wd then longer driveshaft...

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4x4 to 2x4 so easy with Push Button.

When swapping from a 4l60e to a 4l80e the driveshaft actually has to be shortened :)
I am just getting the yoke welded instead of swapping out shafts. Less weight in the front now, so I might have to re-adj the torsion keys. I am anticipating the front raising a bit. Thats is my least of problems.

I just ordered my

Melling Oil Pump

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MEL-10295/Application/?query=Year|2000

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts