Get da water!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get a four with a second lift.? why so you can park stack two spare vehicles. one for you and one for the misses.

We are getting off topic...But
I wish if GOD was good and I hit the lottery. Only vehicle in our fleet that will garaged is the EscaHoe. Everything else is for projects and customers. I would get a cheap drive on lift just for storage if I am blessed to do so.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to use to the "Modified" Fuels Rails therefore I need to order the AN Fittings from the Diagram I supplied.

I got all of them from Summit including 6ft. of their Performance line. Came out to $120 shipped.

Here are the Summit Part Numbers to refresh your memory and the Part# for 6ft. of line.

SUM-240606BP PREMIUM BLK NYLON HOSE -6/6FT Quantity: 1

RUS-640850 EFI TO 6 AN FITTING Quantity: 1

RUS-640860 FUEL RAIL TO -6AN Quantity: 1

FRA-491971-BL O-RING SEAL FITTING BLK Quantity: 1

EAR-9894DBHERL FEMALE 14MM X 1.5 SAGINAW Quantity: 1

SUM-220690B -6 STRAIGHT BLACK HOSE END Quantity: 4

I will throw in the links for summit later.

Now it is off to decide what I want to do for electric fans.

Go with a flexalite kit or OEM 06 and up Electric fans. I am leaning more towards the OEM Fans since the it covers the entire Radiator. I just installed a Flex-a-lite kit on a customers car and I was very disappointed in the kit. It did not cover the entire radiator by far. Huge gaps, butt connectors with the kit weren't heat shrink ones and the kit did not include a temp sensor, just a cheap probe to stick into the radiator!

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never got why everyone sack rides the flexalite stuff, even the installs here are mediocre at best ...

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
you can get the screw in temp sensors to as an option from the for the controller. it also does not really need to cover the entire radiator to be able to do the job very effectively. and if by huge gaps you mean gaps between the fan body and radiator then something is missing like the bulb seal, the install was done incorrectly or the wrong kit was use as for as the application to radiator and body is concerned.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Never got why everyone sack rides the flexalite stuff, even the installs here are mediocre at best ...
i dont see it as sucking up to them. the kits are made to fit multiple applications as quickly as possible while achieving a specific result. now i am not fond on how the did the speed controller deal but they decided on something where it was tolerated by most. personally my setup will change where the fan power wires will go. most likely end up in a qd sealed connector mount the the fan shroud and the 411pcm will be controlling them camaro style. it would have been nice to see a different version of there controller like a seal box with a qd on it instead of pushing wires on the the terminals in the open. otherwise the obs fan setup from them is terific and have no intention of taking it off.

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy and sweeeeeet at the same time keep on living my dream :beer:

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can get the screw in temp sensors to as an option from the for the controller. it also does not really need to cover the entire radiator to be able to do the job very effectively. and if by huge gaps you mean gaps between the fan body and radiator then something is missing like the bulb seal, the install was done incorrectly or the wrong kit was use as for as the application to radiator and body is concerned.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

i dont see it as sucking up to them. the kits are made to fit multiple applications as quickly as possible while achieving a specific result. now i am not fond on how the did the speed controller deal but they decided on something where it was tolerated by most. personally my setup will change where the fan power wires will go. most likely end up in a qd sealed connector mount the the fan shroud and the 411pcm will be controlling them camaro style. it would have been nice to see a different version of there controller like a seal box with a qd on it instead of pushing wires on the the terminals in the open. otherwise the obs fan setup from them is terific and have no intention of taking it off.

It was the correct kit for his truck. Came with 3 aluminium mounting brackets. They fit in truck like a glove, no drilling needed to be done. Basically put two fans together and spaced them out just enough to mount the controller in b/w the two fans. They had a pastic shroud around the entire assembly with rubber gasket around it. Just way to much space for my liking left uncovered by the shroud. If I wasn't so busy I would have love to offer him a aluminium shroud but I am lacking time and sleep.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Crazy and sweeeeeet at the same time keep on living my dream :beer:

I am still dreaming...reality will hit when I am in driver's seat with the Mrs. by my side. Left hand on the steering wheel and right hand on that pu$$y.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
space uncovered by the shroud? don't worry about it. i thought you meant there was a gap between the rad surface and fan as if the bulb seal was not there leaving a gap between the two letting air leak thru.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz