Free - nj/ny/pa/ct

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Everything came off of a '99 Tahoe and is PICK UP only. Unfortunately I do not have time to ship these. I'm between NJ/NY regularly and will be in MA this weekend...if you would like these, they're yours!

All the equipment is OEM stock, pls don't ask for pictures...everything looks used with the added mileage i've stated below. :)

Air Intake
Filter, airbox, tube and vortec box - filter is almost brand new and the rest of the equipment is in mint condition (90k miles)

Rotors & Pads
I don't know the manufacturer, but the rotors have never been cut and are in good condition (lots of mileage left). The pads are ceramic (forgot manufacturer) and definitely have a few thousand miles left

Calipers
Perfect working condition, 90k miles on them

AC Delco Plug wires
Mint condition, 30k miles

Distributor
Great condition, 30k miles

AC Delco Premium Plugs
All work, fair condition - 30k miles

Cap
Fair condition - 30k miles

thirsty1258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a 99 but very nice of u to look out for fellow members.

sent from my thunderbolt

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would hit you up for the Dissy and wires if you had a chance to ship it.

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
96 - those items are actually pretty easy for me to throw in my briefcase and ship to you. Want to trade for that CD delete?

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
anyone?? the discs and pads are going to the scrap yard this wkd if noone wants them...they're in great shape, but they're taking up room!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401