Floor mat question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've had my '02 XL Denali since 2007 and I knew when I bought the truck that not all the floor mats were in the right spots but not sure what the correct ones would even look like when it comes to the shape of them. So I took a pic of mine that are in my truck, the upper ones are drivers and passenger front and the bottom ones are currently in my second row and I don't have any in my 3rd row.

Now I'm pretty sure that my drivers one (upper left) is indeed the correct one for the location, but can anyone verify the rest and their take on where abouts in the truck they actually belong? I'm going to be searching wrecking yards local to me but wanna know which ones I'm actually needing and just buy those!! Could anyone take theirs out of their truck and post up a pic like I did to show their shape and position in the truck, never would have though it would finally bug me enough to find the right ones but it finally has!! lol

Thanks in advance for your help! :beer:

Attachments

• Floor Mats.JPG
    Floor Mats.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 43

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should have a stamp on the bottom with LF, LR, RF, RR, etc. THe top right is for the rear seat. Don't have a clue what the right bottom goes to since I don't have that one in my tahoe.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing any letters stamped at the bottom on them but then again I'm not sure if I ever really looked that hard for anything on the bottom of them, I'll take a look today and see what they say! What about the 3rd row, did these trucks come with mat for that and if so what would be the markings for them?

If anyone else could take a look at the pic and take a stab on where they think the mats actually went or even better if someone could pull all of theirs out (especially if they have the xl or suburban), arrange them in order and direction on the floor and post up a pic of them that would be way awesome!! Just need to know for sure what I have, where they actually go, and go out to a wrecking yard and get what i don't have! :rockit:

JGARZA2213

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could help, but my truck came with only ONE, and it was for the rear. I just got a Chevy rubber set from Advanced and used an old set I had from another truck for the back.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem JGARZA2213, I'm surprised my truck came with any!! lol

So, anyone wanna help me with this simple request? :drool:

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the way mine are laid out-
5-FM357.jpg

Looks like your front passenger one belongs in rear pass position. Not sure where your rear passenger one came from. Maybe third row?

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you brother Jae, that's what I was looking for indeed!! Glad you are still around, always a guy who likes to help when he can!! :party33:

So, can anyone confirm that the one in my picture in the rear passenger location is indeed one from the 3rd row?

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me look at mine tomorrow. I have a burb and pretty sure I have all the mats.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me look at mine tomorrow. I have a burb and pretty sure I have all the mats.

That would be awesome, don't need a pic of the 3rd row ones except it they are indeed different than any of the ones in my pic! At least I know now that I'm missing the front passenger one, which I was pretty sure that I didn't have to being with!

You guys are awesome, thanks again for your help!

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here you go sir. The one you had on the middle right goes on the third left. So you are missing the Front Right and the Third Right.

securedownload_zps4ad7a605.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900