Floor mat question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! Yeah buddy, can't thank you enough for taking your time out to snap a pic of what floor mats you have, now I know for sure what I have and what I'm missing!! Thank you very much Biggins and Chauncey, you guys rock and I owe you one!! :cheers:

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I went out to my truck yesterday to take something out that I forgot to do earlier and remembered my floor mats!! I had glanced under the front passenger one the other day before I even posted this thread up and didn't really notice any helpful writing but I did it quick! This time I grabbed the back passenger one and flipped it over and low and behold in obvious writing said LH 3rd Row!! ahahha So then I grabbed the front passenger again to see if I saw any writing and low and behold it actually did have writing just not as obvious and it said it was for the RH second row!! ahhahahahahaha

I'm still laughing, can't believe that any of them said anything at all to where they went to, I never would have actually guessed!! So I guess the mystery is indeed truly truly solved after all!! Thank again for everyones help, now I need to find a front passenger one and a 3rd row RH side one to have everything in their place!!

WildernessJeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My original factory floor mats were "reappropriated" several years ago by an unknown person. Does anyone have a replacement for the factory Denali floor mats? I checked the local junkyards, and those things are impossible.

Anyone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz