DRL bulbs that last?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
After having a bad experience with some super dim crappy LED's bought on a whim at the auto parts store, I reached out to Vanquish and gave their LEDs a shot. Granted they have only been in the car for 3 days as of now, I am super happy with the color and how bright they are. I will be posting periodically about the lifetime of these bulbs.

Here are the first LED's I bought. Not only were they not very bright, they weren't even color matched very well, and I bought these in a two pack.View media item 26543
Here are the Vanquish bulbs, very happy with them so far.
View media item 26544

Not sure why but I can't see the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After having a bad experience with some super dim crappy LED's bought on a whim at the auto parts store, I reached out to Vanquish and gave their LEDs a shot. Granted they have only been in the car for 3 days as of now, I am super happy with the color and how bright they are. I will be posting periodically about the lifetime of these bulbs.

Here are the first LED's I bought. Not only were they not very bright, they weren't even color matched very well, and I bought these in a two pack.View media item 26543
Here are the Vanquish bulbs, very happy with them so far.
View media item 26544

That's a big change right there, that's exactly what I did on my challenger. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been using these http://a.co/fhGftR4 LEDs for my DRLs since January.
I've had no trouble with them and they only use 10w of power, so there is little to no chance of messing up the socket or it dying prematurely.
The stock DRLs are rated for 29w, I beleve, so anything you put in there should have lower power dissipation.

Ours only take 7W

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65