Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 265531 View attachment 265530 Just pick this little guy up from a rescue group in NoVa. He came from a litter that was abandoned in Miss. unfortunately by the time they were found, 2 had died. Luckily the other 4 survived and are in good health. Although I sold my truck, some of the money went to a good cause. I’m hoping my other 2 will raise him to be like them.
Awwwwww puppy

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
My favorite dog has been a Chesapeake Bay Retriever for many years. My cousin had 3 over several years and they were the absolute smartest dogs I ever saw work. Completely loyal and a fierce protector. I hope to own one one day but where I live by myself makes it hard to do because it is all asphalt and concrete around me and when I am in the office I can't just close it down to take dog for a walk. People will say, "get a dog walker to help" but can't always depend on people now days.

20201207_103913.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts