Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've been invaded. About 2 months ago the girls took on a litter of pups that hadn't even opened their eyes yet. They started raising them and soon gave away three. The runt was very sick and needed meds so nobody took her. My other daughter took the two males and one of them got electrocuted and died a few days later when he bit the Christmas lights on the tree.

Levi, the Yellow Lab is now 8 months old and probably 80-85 pounds so far. Like Joe's doggie, he's torn up the backyard and taught The Littles to dig under my concrete porch.

So the tan and white pup is my daughter's. His name is Ranger. His brother Ruger is the one who was electrocuted. The female brindle is Rosie and the little runt tan female is Rusty. Levi is the English Labrador Retriever. The pups are part hounds and that dog with the blue eyes, I forget the name.

So that makes 7 and I need a bigger home, yard and a puppy free place for me.

Attachments

• 20240118_210301.jpg
    20240118_210301.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20240128_195301.jpg
    20240128_195301.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240213_222735.jpg
    20240213_222735.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240223_210735.jpg
    20240223_210735.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240223_194342.jpg
    20240223_194342.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
We've been invaded. About 2 months ago the girls took on a litter of pups that hadn't even opened their eyes yet. They started raising them and soon gave away three. The runt was very sick and needed meds so nobody took her. My other daughter took the two males and one of them got electrocuted and died a few days later when he bit the Christmas lights on the tree.

Levi, the Yellow Lab is now 8 months old and probably 80-85 pounds so far. Like Joe's doggie, he's torn up the backyard and taught The Littles to dig under my concrete porch.

So the tan and white pup is my daughter's. His name is Ranger. His brother Ruger is the one who was electrocuted. The female brindle is Rosie and the little run tan female is Rusty. Levi is the English Labrador Retriever. The pups are part hounds and that dog with the blue eyes, I forget the name.

Rosie looks like she has attitude. Look at that face.

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So the tan and white pup is my daughter's. His name is Ranger. His brother Ruger is the one who was electrocuted. The female brindle is Rosie and the little run tan female is Rusty. Levi is the English Labrador Retriever. The pups are part hounds and that dog with the blue eyes, I forget the name.

So that makes 7 and I need a bigger home, yard and a puppy free place Su

Such beautiful puppies. Sorry for the lost puppy :(

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
My girl helps her best friend on Saturday mornings with a class of puppies for obedience training and then they move on to more training and contests and meets. She came back this morning with a strong desire to get a black Cane Corso puppy. All dogs love her, no matter how misbehaved or threatening the owners may warn her about. There is a 6 month old black Cane Corso in the current class. That dog minds her better than the owner because she thinks the owner is afraid of their own dog. Hopefully, after this class, her desire tames down. I would like a dog, a big dog and would be a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, if I get my way.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
My girl helps her best friend on Saturday mornings with a class of puppies for obedience training and then they move in to more training and contests and meets. She came back this morning with a strong desire to get a black Cane Corso puppy. All dogs love her, no matter how misbehaved or threatening the owners may warn her about. There is a 6 month old black cane Corso in the current class. That dog minds her better than the owner because she thinks the owner is afraid of their own dog. Hopefully, after this class, her desire tames down. I would like a dog, a big dog and would be a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, if I get my way.
Cane Corso dogs are beautiful, and huge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20