Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
He makes me tear up just looking at him. He's a good dog. He whines intermittently from the pain, which kills me. The vet told my Dad if a dog makes noise due to pain, that pain is unbearable. They never want you to know how bad they feel, they just want to be there with you at any cost. He should probably be put down, but my Dad doesn't have the heart.

:( :bawl::bawl:

yes if a dog cries in pain, it is unbearable...he should be put down..for his own comfort....please talk with your dad...wish I could help!

:( :bawl:

Peaches

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He won't listen. My old Rottie was 12 when she died. She went from 130 to 98 pounds in a month. She had a collapsing esophagus and couldn't eat or drink. She spend the last month of her life at a hospital, then a week at the house before passing. He holds on so tightly he prolongs their pain for his own comfort.

He loves them SO MUCH, he neglects to see that by keeping them around for himself, he's killing them slower and more painfully. It's sad.

TinyTot2

Reaction score
Chihuahua
C360_2012-08-22-11-04-07.jpg

Pug/Terrier
2012-07-01%2015.58.35.jpg

Yellow Lab
1362843.JPG

Toy Poodle
1362841.JPG

natetech

Reaction score
Our Husky mix, a couple of days before she passed away earlier this year. She was 16.

ybe9ata4.jpg

I miss my pup. :(