Do You Regret: Short-Body vs Long-Body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1

Nothing screams male overcompensation than big honkin soccer mom SUVS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get that all the time! It doesn't phase me. Plus it's fun to out horse and outdrive some of my friends with mid size trucks. And even the friends with sierras and silvys. It's quite fun! Lol. They make fun of me yet they all want me to drive when it comes time for a road trip haha

OP
OP
J

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of women drive the long-bodies around here in Nova Scotia and then usually older men. Having said that, I see a good amount of women driving 4Runners too. I guess this day and age gender based preferences is subjective anyway haha.

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one who finds it kind of hot when I see a woman driving a Denali down the road. I also like women driving jacked up trucks, JEEP'S, heck even a girl driving a Mustang Vert is pretty hot. Would I drive/own any of the 3 (well my wife drives a JKU)...yep.

One thing I've never said, "See that hot mom in the minivan?"

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its interesting, where i live in the Washington DC area anecdotally Suburbans are driven mostly by mom's. However, Yukon XLs and especially the Denali trim is almost always driven by a man.

In my opinion they are both masculine looking vehicles, however, mom's (or their husbands who secretly want their wife to have a Suburban so they themselves can drive one on the weekends) tend to just go for the utility of the vehicle and get the Suburban LT. Where as men who buy the trucks for themselves as their OWN daily driver want all the bells and whistles and therefore go for the Yukon XL Denali. Its just my observation of my location.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your masculinity levels are dictated by what people in your town drive?

Huh.

No, those are you assertions and it's nonsensical.

You asserted that most of these trucks are driven by women and I informed you that that is not the case where I live. Then you counter with that ^ thought. Don't project your thoughts onto me.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figure who cares what you drive. Unless they are paying your mortgage then f em.

There are some great cars out there with “hairdresser” reputations.... and people at the track get walked on by them all the time.

Drive what you like, mod it the way that makes you smile.

If it’s not yours or you think it’s not manly enough or you think it is a certain type of persons car, then take a vote about yourself and look in the mirror To see the sad results.
Except prius’s. We can all agree they and the people who drive them suck and have no place on earth let alone the roads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71