Do all 07+ Z71 Tahoes have stabilitrak?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

85camaroman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As the title states, do all 07+ Z71 tahoes have those stabilitrak airshocks in the rear?

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty sure its standard on all 07+ tahoes/yukons

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe that all Z71's and LTZ's come with it and it was optional on the LT's.

geoffsZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 07 Z71 Tahoe and i do not have the air shocks. I do however have stabilitrac. So there are Z71's out there without the air shocks.

I made sure i would never get another GM with the air shocks after i got rid of my 02 Escalade. They wanted 2400 for the new shocks when they went out at 75K miles. I replaced them with stock tahoe shocks from that model year and just dealt with the service air suspension message.

UKNOWME8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
you can disable you stabilatrack by holding down the traction control button for i believe its 7 seconds you will see on your dash stabilatrack disables. you have to do this every time you start your truck if you want it off i do not know of a way to disable it permanently. make sure you do this b4 doing any off road trips or you might find yourself stuck in mud and or sand.(I had to learn this the hard way in my HD Z71).

bigbluebowtie

Reaction score
Stabilitrac and the air shocks or autoride are completely unrelated options.

All NNBS have stabilitrac or active stability control, part of which is traction control, your owners manual describes this in detail.

Only LTZ's come factory equipped with autoride or air leveling rear shocks. Look for the compressor behind the drivers rear wheel mounted on the outboard side of the frame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zrjo