07' Yukon Denali P0010 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07DenaliChi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All!
It is very unfortunate to be here under these circumstance's but here I am. My 07 Denali has been very difficult with me lately in clearing the P0010 code. I'm sure some of you are familiar with the 2007 year and how the truck runs when the stabilitrak and traction control are off. I've replaced the Camshaft Position Sensor, Camshaft Magnet and the VVT.... Tried to clear the code after the change and no dice. Code re appears within 5 seconds of clearing it any solutions or tips on what im missing?? not looking forward to removing the water pump again.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

How does the wiring harness to the CPS look? It is not uncommon for these wires to become exposed or damaged.

Other members of this Forum much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't speak to that specific code, but changing sensors requires some followup. Is the crank sensor properly shimmed? Has a CASE relearn been done after changing either sensor?

OP
OP
07DenaliChi

07DenaliChi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All,
Ended up biting the bullet and taking it to a dealer it ended up being the harness. Apparently my PS pump is leaking and burned the wires? Anyways $1100 later I’m back and better than ever
Pics of truck below IMG_0854.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar