Deciding on 6" Lift Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ericscott44

Reaction score
I wish I would have went with 5.5 or 7 inch lift .Driving down the road my hoe spent even looked lifted .

DirtyHoe2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My avatar pic is just a pic of my current leveled setup

As for wheel spacers, I've been talking to a few other guys I know, if I don't mind the look of the front track width being a little wider, I won't put the spacers on, but after discussions with my buddies, wheel spacers aren't bad, just wasn't preferred, just need to look at high quality bolt on ones

I have the superlift 6" suspension lift on my 02, my front track width is a little wider but it isn't very noticeable, only at certain angles you can really even tell. Nothing an average joe would notice.

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pro comp is a full knuckle drop kit that doesn't come with cv spacers so it doesn't increase track width.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Bulletproof makes a 6-8” kit no track width increase and is a one piece lower. One of the best if not number one.

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
Instead of spacers you could use that as an excuse to get new offset and bigger wheels.when I lifted mine I installed new wider rims and bigger tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearfacemoon2212