Cooper Zeon LTZ A/T tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freemanke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Gas mileage? Im considering these on my 03 YUKON DENALI. Im running 285 toyo proxes now.

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Gas mileage? Im considering these on my 03 YUKON DENALI. Im running 285 toyo proxes now.

Honestly didn't notice any difference in mileage from the old tires. I'm now on my second set. I put about 30,000 miles on the first ones, lost some bearings and didn't notice it until it had worn the tread really unevenly. Not the tire's fault, but they weren't safe to drive. Got a whole new set a couple of months ago and love them. You really can't tell you have A/T tires on until you need them.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have cooper atp tires on mine and I love them! They have been really nice so far. Will definitely buy cooper's again

Freemanke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for the quick replies. Hittin up amazon right meow. BTW, the TOYO Proxes II started showing wear marks at 30K. Lame. You cant always get what you want. But if you gamble sometimes, you just might find, you get what you pay for. My gramps is a master mechanic in the houston area and Coopers are the only tires he'll sell at his repair shop. Shoulda listened... Also, cant help but noticed you mentioned something about your bearings. Yup. Doin that too. Driver's side wheel bearing and front diff carrier bearing. I dont blame the truck. I blame the mountains. But honestly, 138k miles on one awd-train in the mountains aint too shabby.

southboundchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive had bfg's for over 20 years the basic design hasnt changed except for the KO with those sidewall lugs and we all know they aint cheap.... I like the look of those coopers im definitely going to consider them when its time to replace

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
I've ran cooper zeon Ltz in size 275/60/20 and they were a nice tire and they look great. Prly my favourite all terrain tire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar