Cooper Zeon LTZ A/T tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Anyone here run these tires?

I've heard nothing but good about them, both on and off-road, but haven't seen them mentioned here at all. I think they are a pretty good looking A/T tire.

Everybody and their brother's cousin's sister has BFG's here, but I'm not really fond of the look or the idea of spending $400+ per tire. That's crazy.

Just looking for some user-experience/feedback. Every review I've read has been good to outstanding. Here's a pic:

=1&qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.jpg

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
buddy from work has em on his 09 Sierra 4x4.... they look nice, but he doesnt do much off road driving. What are these going on, and what size?

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Going on the Denali in the sig pic. 305/50 or 55/20's.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Thats a good looking tire. I dont really have any advice but in a few months I'm going to be looking for some new tires, and I would consider them. Was looking into the nitto t/g's. Same size as well.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
My buddy has them on his hemi ram. They are something like 305 50/20's. He has probably 25,000 miles on them and they still have a ton of tread left and they are a great tire. When I pick up 20's next year, these are probably the tires I will get, for what it is worth.

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
My buddy has them on his hemi ram. They are something like 305 50/20's. He has probably 25,000 miles on them and they still have a ton of tread left and they are a great tire. When I pick up 20's next year, these are probably the tires I will get, for what it is worth.

Cool, good to hear about the tread-life. I'm so sick of seeing BFG's on everything that I refuse to get them. I like to be a tiny bit unique on my choices while still getting a good product.

I've actually read some direct comparison reviews on the LTZ's vs. BFG A/T KO's, and the LTZ's have held their own in everything and exceeded the BFG's in several categories. Not to mention they are half the price.....

VT19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i had those same tires on an f250 super crew diesel. they last forever. the price tag of the tire is kinda staggering but it beat buying tires every 20,000 miles. suprisingly quiet too.

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Compared to other highly-rated A/T tires the price is pretty good, I thought. Half the price, if not more than that, of the BFG's or Nittos, and roughly the same range as General AT2's. They seem to have good tread life and according to reviews perform on and off-road better all-around than any of the above. Starting to seem like a no-brainer to me.

bdd012

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have them on my tahoe. LOVE them. Quiet, look good, everything about them I like. The tread life really holds up. The only thing I wish I did was go bigger, haha. Definitely recommend them. I had the same problem you did when it came to get tires. No one talked about them. So I took a gamble and couldn't be happier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithMO