Cooper H/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Cooper Discoverer HT

Anyone have any experience with these? Not too many reviews out there but they are all favorable. LTS has a set for $460 installed.

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yeah, 60 thousand mile warranty on them and 520 UTQG rating. How hard are they to balance? I think I just might bite on this deal. Last American tire company, can not go wrong, can I?

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't recall ever having any issues with balancing them. Another good choice is the ATR. I'm looking at STT's myself. Loved my old ST's

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yeah, he does not have any ATRs in stock and seeing as they are being discontinued....but he does have the AT3s in stock, which are replacing the ATRs. Going to see if he can work out a deal on those.

Here is a direct link to the AT3s
http://www.cooperdiscoverer.com/

Tread pattern looks a lot like the Hankook DynaPros ATM RF10. They even have a design on the sidewall also.

Dempsey561

Reaction score
The Cooper tires are atually pretty nice, I've had mine for the last 50k miles. I've done a few burnouts too and the are still good ;p I recomend them if your driving alot.