can someone recommend me a set of tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Ma

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just put Bridgestone Dueler Revo 2 ATs and LOVE 'em.. Quiet on the highway and great traction for the mixed driving that I do.. Look good too..

OP
OP
F

fatboyracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the toyos that I bought are great so far no noise this morning went across a field with about 5 inchs of snow in 2wd

Brandon Hopper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just put on Atturo Trail Blade MT's on my Tahoe and love them. They have a little road noise but nothing compared to most mud tires. Not to mention they don't have the price tag of the normal mud tires.

ABNLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run the Goodyear All Terrain Adventures and absolutely love them. They have an aggressive but not over the top look to them and are surprisingly quiet for the amount of tread they have. My wife swears by them in the snow since she is the one that gets to drive it in the winter. I also run them on my work truck and can attest to the fact that they are also a higher mileage tire than most AT's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Five3brian