CAI Inc. is Proud to be Made In the USA!

Is buying American products important to you?

• Yes, I try to buy American when I can

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No, I really don't care

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

In this day in age and with the current economy, it seems that there is a large and growing group of Americans that make an effort to "Buy American". As a manufacturer, Cold Air Inductions Inc. is proud to say that not only are our products made right here in America, but we also do most of our own processes in house. We are a Michigan based company about an hour north of Detroit, the "Motor City", and have stayed true to our roots with building our brand new manufacturing facility just 1 mile outside of our small and tight knit town.

I think it is important for consumers and potential customers to know that we do not utilize out of country call centers, that our materials come from within the united states, we team up with U.S. suppliers and equipment companies for our needs, and that we only offer applications for domestic vehicles. This is who we are, we are proud to offer a high quality system that is made right here by hard working Americans with American Materials. Could we save a buck or so by getting some cheaper products from across the pond, sure, but it is more important to us to offer a quality product that is helping the U.S economy and workforce.

If you want a CAI with the highest quality available in terms of materials, design, and craftsmanship, look no further, because that is what Cold Air Inductions Inc. is about! :patriot:

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Thanks for voting!