Bombsquads 05 Denali build..... sorta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was awesome. Soap was so thick I could see the dust and pollen (no dirt I washed it a few days ago) slide right off. I will definitely be using this a lot more. I only ordered the 16oz bottle of soap cus I wasnt sure if I'd like it but I will be ordering the gallon. I got the honeydew soap
Yeah I buy it by the gallon from them. Haha. I like the honeydew but I also really like the watermelon snowfoam soap as well!

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look great, love how they match the calipers . Gives me an idea for mine:hmm:

Thanks ma . I'm over all pretty happy with the truck. Now if only I could figure it why the CEL came back on for the knock sensors.... i just did this job

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks ma . I'm over all pretty happy with the truck. Now if only I could figure it why the CEL came back on for the knock sensors.... i just did this job
Did you use AC Delco sensors? If not, that’s most likely the problem. There’s been a lot of failures on the aftermarket ones.

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you use AC Delco sensors? If not, that’s most likely the problem. There’s been a lot of failures on the aftermarket ones.

I did. Ac delco sensors, felpro gaskets. I'm thinking it's the harness I didnt go with OEM I think I went with dorman

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did. Ac delco sensors, felpro gaskets. I'm thinking it's the harness I didnt go with OEM I think I went with dorman
I used the Dorman harness without problems, haven’t heard of any issues with those.

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the Dorman harness without problems, haven’t heard of any issues with those.

I'm not sure what it could be. I did the TSB with building a dam and used what I thought was good parts. Torqued everything to spec.

It wouldn't be a big deal if the install wasnt so damn lengthy

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what it could be. I did the TSB with building a dam and used what I thought was good parts. Torqued everything to spec.

It wouldn't be a big deal if the install wasnt so damn lengthy
Yeah, those are buried pretty deep. Damn.

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed out my front Wiper fluid motor. While the truck was up (had to lift the truck to get access to the motor) I took the time to grease the tierods and ball joints and found this....

Looks like I need to get a new axle and possible another control arm.

Does moog have a warranty? Or does it matter if I have ac delco on one side and moog on the other?

20190528_103120.jpg 20190528_103125.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700