• Black out all chrome and go uav

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Leave as is

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Black out chrome outline rims and bowties in red

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A UAV Tahoe is not one bit unique... the most unique part of them is the wheels (No offense meant to anyone here). Get it B&W or something more original

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
The red will be an ok idea, kind of like this, but the one below has a 2/3 drop and 26s.

Attachments

• canelli15.jpg
    canelli15.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 53
OP
OP
Black71

Black71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
exactly like that but first ima finish the black and chrome look and see what its like. I wanna get the led tails so there all smooth i hate the tahoe tails with the like bumps on them. it looks nicer when its all smooth and rounded.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The red will be an ok idea, kind of like this, but the one below has a 2/3 drop and 26s.

Get rid of the lettering on the windshield and get some red on the roofrack or something and it'd be golden

R.Beezy

Costco Member
Reaction score
just do what you gotta do. a dropped z71 would look pretty bad... but i wouldnt do the red accent rings on the rims tho. just my 2 cents

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
exactly like that but first ima finish the black and chrome look and see what its like. I wanna get the led tails so there all smooth i hate the tahoe tails with the like bumps on them. it looks nicer when its all smooth and rounded.

Same here. Members here keep telling me to black mine out too, so I might.

Post pics of whatever you do! And don't worry about the age thing - I got the same shit since I'm 17 and have an 08 but the members here are VERY helpful, so as long as you contribute too then everyone will be fine. I love it here, I go to this site for pretty much everything that has to do with my truck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Black71

Black71

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I will definitely post pics any oppinons on a drop ? My rims are gona be 24x9.5. And I took the cross bars off the roof rack last night but I want to delete the whole thing all together I need to find the molding to seal it up and not look shity.

Future ::
Led tails blacked out
Drop
Inside LEDs
Black out reflectors
Stand alone tv under dash
New muffler tips
Boss 330 24x9.5 colormached black with black dish and chrome accent rings

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

I will definitely post pics any oppinons on a drop ? My rims are gona be 24x9.5. And I took the cross bars off the roof rack last night but I want to delete the whole thing all together I need to find the molding to seal it up and not look shity.

Future ::
Led tails blacked out
Drop
Inside LEDs
Black out reflectors
Stand alone tv under dash
New muffler tips
Boss 330 24x9.5 colormached black with black dish and chrome accent rings

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I say you do a modest Belltech 2/3 drop with a spindle/coil kit from DJM direct. Will look good and still fit a Z71.
ICON (a member on here) has a white Z71 lowered 2/3 on all black wheels so you can look at his and see if you like it.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Here you go:http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/album.php?albumid=592

OP
OP
Black71

Black71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dam thats sick im tempted to just get a white ltz in 2 years are those 24s or 26s on his tho

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Those are 24s, 26 would look too hot on that.
Here is my incomplete 3/5 drop on 24s, then 26s to give you an idea

GEDC0443.gif

GEDC0467-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Busynesa

Latest posts