Black bumpers what do you think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think all the black kinda looks like one of those cars that some on smacked up put new parts on and never painted it i whould have to say color match or leave it ..btw thats a mean looking tahoe

OP
OP
TALL00TAHOE

TALL00TAHOE

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys, kudos to 05nali especially for the photoshop work, helped my make my decision. Ill be sure and get some pics up when its done.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Do to cap and chrome piece black and color match the valence and post it. Alk black is our of place looks unfinished if you will.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sick truck! Have been debating this as well, just dont know what to do. What did you decide on doing?

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
That Looks nice will you keep the chrome piece chrome or color match it also how about a chrome finish bow tie with that black grill?!?!

OP
OP
TALL00TAHOE

TALL00TAHOE

Reaction score
Think im going to go with a black valance ,grill and bumper and keep the bumper cap color matched. I do like the above picture but i dont care for the bumper cap where it meets the front fender. Looks a little out of place with on the upper ends of the bumper cap sitting so high in black. Thanks for the feedback guys.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
For the valance i used dupilcolor trim paint. Works AWESOME. I was pretty lazy so i just sprayed it on without doing anything. It doesnt run or anything. Impossible to mess up. Doesnt peel either, have tons of marks on it but they all stay black

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA