best battery jumper unit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4WDTRK

sleeps in garage
Reaction score
OP
OP
BlueCollarTahoe

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update:

so i bought the smargeek one rated for V8. charged it up simple. that damn cold cyclone thing came into my area and my battery died. the small jumper left me out in the cold. would not work. so i returned that and got this:

https://www.amazon.com/Jump-N-Carry-JNC660-1700-Peak-Starter/dp/B000JFJLP6

its jumped my truck...2 GMC terrains....a Nissan altima...a Nissan Maxima....a Dually!.....a 80's corolla....a F150 raptor.....and then my truck again....single charge. worth every dollar and the weight. would reccomend over everything else.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
update:

so i bought the smargeek one rated for V8. charged it up simple. that damn cold cyclone thing came into my area and my battery died. the small jumper left me out in the cold. would not work. so i returned that and got this:

https://www.amazon.com/Jump-N-Carry-JNC660-1700-Peak-Starter/dp/B000JFJLP6

its jumped my truck...2 GMC terrains....a Nissan altima...a Nissan Maxima....a Dually!.....a 80's corolla....a F150 raptor.....and then my truck again....single charge. worth every dollar and the weight. would reccomend over everything else.
That's a good one. All the dealers I do work for use it.

OP
OP
BlueCollarTahoe

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good one. All the dealers I do work for use it.

yea once i got my truck running i seen a tow truck and asked what they carry and showed me that. i seen an other from a diff company asked hims and he showed me the same thing. i said worth a shot. very happy with it!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645