best battery jumper unit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_0806.JPG
Someone in my family got this for me for Christmas 6-7 years ago and its been plugged in since then, i use it for cars, trucks, lawnmowers, quads, everything......its got that power port on it i use by the pool for my phone or whatever sometimes too...i cant imagine it cost that much, my family is cheap....That said I would buy one of them mini ones if i was purchasing it myself.....:anitoof:

Last edited:

Maximus1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was drawn to that XP-10 charger, but after reading through the Amazon reviews I'm not sure I could trust it.
I have the micro XP-10 antigravity jumper and I'm really happy with mine. I used it to jump off a 2014 6.7 L Ford F-550. The truck had been in storage for a while and both batteries were completely dead. I hooked up the XP-10 and it started the truck like it had brand new batteries. I work in the oil field and a coworker used a XP-10 and jumped a Frac pump off that had a CAT 3512 engine. This is a 51.8 liter engine with 3,160 cubic inches. It's 24 volts. When I saw that I was sold. Not sure what reviews you saw but more than likely it was user error. The setup is a little different but if you read and follow the instructions you will be really impressed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rs401