Belltech, Eibach, Hellwig---why should I run their sway bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heh, from the guy who started the No Need to Modify" thread!! Welcome to the dark side!! :rotflmao:

I'm running Eibach front and rear with a 2/3 drop. Love the handling!!
LOLOL!

Yup, color me GUILTY!

kjd2121

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What exactly are you gaining from a sway bar? Are you applying to front and rear? What are the differences. Thanks. I have a 2" lowered 2007 Denali.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What exactly are you gaining from a sway bar? Are you applying to front and rear? What are the differences. Thanks. I have a 2" lowered 2007 Denali.
They are actually ANTI-swaybars but they're always shortened to just swaybar. They do just that-keep your rig from swaying so much while cornering, and also they help to decrease "nose-dive" when braking hard. So their purpose is to keep your rig as flat as possible during hard cornering or braking. And yes, it's best to upgrade both front and rear. (There are stock ones on already but they're small)

kjd2121

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks Red Rocket for the explanation. Makes total sense now that I think about it. :)

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good post! I will have to check out Hellwigs. Are these pretty easy to install?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good post! I will have to check out Hellwigs. Are these pretty easy to install?
Easy. There's a thread on here with a write-up and pictures. You'll have to search for it; might be in the tech section, 2000-2006 models but it's the same for these years.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy. There's a thread on here with a write-up and pictures. You'll have to search for it; might be in the tech section, 2000-2006 models but it's the same for these years.

Awesome, thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts