Belltech, Eibach, Hellwig---why should I run their sway bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

devious1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had my eye on the eibach sway
Just curious what you guys are paying for sways and where you getting from.

i have been looking for the eibach set and the cheapest i have found is from summitracing.com... now reading through the rest of this thread, i am starting to look into the other brands as well now.

ddubdb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone running one of these aftermarket bars and running the DJM endlinks have any issues with the passenger side strut contacting the bar?

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
just got hellwig front and back swaybars. i have a belltech 2/3 drop with djm endlinks, am i going to have any issues with these endlinks? btw good deal on hellwig bars on ebay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just got hellwig front and back swaybars. i have a belltech 2/3 drop with djm endlinks, am i going to have any issues with these endlinks? btw good deal on hellwig bars on ebay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The DJM will be fine for the rear. I'm running their swaybars front and back and their rear endlinks. They should work good with the Hellwig but you'll need to buy Energy Suspension endlinks for the front, they sell all lengths. You can look in their online PDF catalog, under universal applications. There's instructions on how to measure and get the part numbers. I installed my stockers , then measured and ordered new ones and replaced them when they were delivered.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have Tonys Handling Package. 3-4/5-6 drop with DJM front and rear swaybars and the Spohn adjustable 4 link and panhard bar. This big girl can handle some turns now.... Night and Day difference.

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the ones that come with the swaybar eill not work? this is the one that i got
IMG_1370.PNG

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the ones that come with the swaybar eill not work? this is the one that i got
View attachment 72585
Unless they're specified for a 2" front drop, then no. Your swaybar won't be parallel with the ground which is necessary for it to work right. You can install them and check to see but I'm sure they're stock length for a non lowered rig.

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless they're specified for a 2" front drop, then no. Your swaybar won't be parallel with the ground which is necessary for it to work right. You can install them and check to see but I'm sure they're stock length for a non lowered rig.

thank you bery much for the help

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get the shorter energy suspension links at AutoZone. It's a shelve item like $15. I don't remember which I brought but there will be two to choose from one being just slightly larger than the other. I want to say both will work fine.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can get the shorter energy suspension links at AutoZone. It's a shelve item like $15. I don't remember which I brought but there will be two to choose from one being just slightly larger than the other. I want to say both will work fine.
How's that work when it depends on how much drop you have as to what length you need? A 2" drop will be quite a bit different than a 4" drop. Energy Suspension sells end links from 1" to 4 1/2". IIRC the ones I needed were about 1 1/4" shorter than my stock ones, in order to get my swaybar parallel with the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts