Any interest in 4wd front coilovers to replace tbars?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Atomic

Atomic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Martin! I actually made a thread there the same time as this one, but the street crowd seemed to be more interested for whatever reason haha.

What springs are those? Not sure who makes white ones.

Duramax05blk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There eibachs just painted white

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ThatDudeOrion

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just a reminder, I still have a set of Atomic's lower conversion brackets, along with everything else to do the swap that I want to sell CHEAP. I never installed anything, and I'm selling my Escalade, but I'm way past the window to return to Summit, so if you're interested, PM me and I'll send you a list of all the parts I have, the short version is that I was going for a 3/5+ lowering with the stud top shock mounts, have the correct length QA1 shocks for the back as well as a bag over axle setup (bags and brackets) for the SUV rear end. I've even got the torsion bar tool I can throw in.

CAResearch

Reaction score
Just a reminder, I still have a set of Atomic's lower conversion brackets, along with everything else to do the swap that I want to sell CHEAP. I never installed anything, and I'm selling my Escalade, but I'm way past the window to return to Summit, so if you're interested, PM me and I'll send you a list of all the parts I have, the short version is that I was going for a 3/5+ lowering with the stud top shock mounts, have the correct length QA1 shocks for the back as well as a bag over axle setup (bags and brackets) for the SUV rear end. I've even got the torsion bar tool I can throw in.
Im interested ,shoot me a message and total

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firsthere