Add blue tooth or aftermarket head unit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRAKOUT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2005 Denali XL, has factory Bose ,cd player, XM radio, NAV, double din, no blue tooth for phone. Is there an upgrade head unit that will work with my factory antenas ? Or can I just add blue tooth to my factory system? Factory system works fine just no phone . Thanks

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out USASPEC or iSimple. They will probably have what you’re looking for.

Joao GANDAREZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This all depends on if thats all you want more. i added on my 01 lexus IS a module that added a bluetooth(calls and music), aux,and finally usd port. all of which played music through the factoy radio. Bluetooth is a great feature to have now. i have searched for the same module for our trucks and found nothing.

My truck also had xm(would cut out constantly while on the trial period) my cd did not work.hence why i decided against getting another factory radio. My truck has bose and rear seat entertainment and xm. i found it easier to get an aftermarket radio. Because of everything i might want later on already have. bluetooth, usb ports x3 ,rear view camera, can play movies. Also have the factory rear dvd Which i plan on running rca cables to, in order get what im playing on the radio go to its screen instead of the sound only coming through the infared headphones only.

Hope i helped you make a decesion on you next move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman