Installed eonon head unit. Static from speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ny_summit

ny_summit

Reaction score
That is entirely possible, if it is just a hiss that you were hearing. That is totally different than static. I am assuming that there are input gain controls on the Bose amp, but I have not dealt with one to any extent. But, if those gain controls exist on the Bose amp, then turning down the gain should reduce the hiss.
Yea I believe it's a hiss not static. When I attempted to add the ground the additional noise was on top of the hiss. I don't know much about the factory amp.
There's a module you have to buy for the bose amp. It's on crutchfield, if they are aftermarket speakers the ohms are off from bose factory amp and aftermarket speakers.
This head unit I got came with the complete harness. My factory back up camera works. Rear entertainment and screen works. Even the on star works. Everything is factory in my denali. Can you send me the link to the module?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019