A swedish Suburban owner needs advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SwedeBurban

SwedeBurban

Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something here, but I just don't get why on earth you would even consider going from a 2011 low-mile Suburban to something several years older and with 100K+ more miles.

Or are you making payments on the current one and selling it to get rid of the payment and then getting another one with the left over money and have no payment? That's the only scenario I see making any sense, albeit very little, at all.

Or is there something really wrong with the current one that makes you want to get rid of it? Having something wrong with it is kind of hard to believe, too, when it has such low miles...

No that´s why I think is so hard.
No payments, mint condition and zero problems. The best truck/car I ever had.

Buy a car in the states is a thing I've always dream of.

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then buy another to keep company for the current one. Just don’t get rid of what you already have.

I kind of get what you are saying about wanting to buy one from here. I’ve been shipping all kinds of rides to guys in the country just to the east of you for about 15 years as a hobby. LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts