3rd row won't come out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its easier with 2 people, i do it myself and f my arm up every time... pull up on 2 and have someone get in second row and grab the 3rd row headrest and seat and yank up on it, like others said, latch isn’t fully engaging when seat is in folded,but in down position, after you get it up(hehe) make sure front is engaged in floor correctly and slam rear down to floor

Stairway2Kevin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Its easier with 2 people, i do it myself and f my arm up every time... pull up on 2 and have someone get in second row and grab the 3rd row headrest and seat and yank up on it, like others said, latch isn’t fully engaging when seat is in folded,but in down position, after you get it up(hehe) make sure front is engaged in floor correctly and slam rear down to floor
ok thanks I'll try that. I had it out before, then put it in and right before christmas I was trying to get it out again and couldn't get the one to budge. I was yanking every which way trying to get it to release. I did not try having a 2nd person hold the lever and pull it from the front though, I'll give that a try and see if that will work for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan