3rd Row Seat Pull Strap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheMule

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Help, please. Does anyone know how to remove the plastic trim around the pull strap on a 2019 Tahoe 3rd Row seat without the power fold-down motor? I have a pull strap that needs to be replaced, but I can't figure out how to get access. I've searched the internet without any success. And I don't want to break the trim piece if I can avoid it.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Help, please. Does anyone know how to remove the plastic trim around the pull strap on a 2019 Tahoe 3rd Row seat without the power fold-down motor? I have a pull strap that needs to be replaced, but I can't figure out how to get access. I've searched the internet without any success. And I don't want to break the trim piece if I can avoid it.
well, I do not know personally but sometimes if you search the part number online you can find diagrams, then look for the associated cover/trim part number and try to find a pictured of it, then you can see how the clips are designed. then you can figure out how it comes off.
see what it looks like on the back then you can usually figure out the rest
historically speaking those covers just pop off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667