2015 tahoe leveling question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ranger1202

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a '15 tahoe 4wd luxury lt and I'm looking to get a leveling kit within the next month. I have a few questions and am open to suggestions. First, I'm leaning toward 1.5 in the front only and 265/70/18 bfgs. (32.61"). Anyone see any clearance issues? Has anyone had issues with lane departure or collision alert after leveling? Has anyone removed the front valence? Does it look good or does it seem to be missing something? I looked underneath and it seems like some brackets may show if the valence is removed. Thanks in advance for any answers or suggestions.

jferg711

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I leveled my PPV Tahoe and have no issues with lane departure or collision alert. I have the short valence and am wanting the longer one. The PPV comes with the short one. Oh and I'm level 3" in the front and 1.5" in the rear. Go to tire-size-conversion.com and compare tire size there.

OP
OP
Ranger1202

Ranger1202

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd be willing to buy your PPV valance. Or I'd trade you my OEM valance if you're interested. Let me know. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Also, if anyone is interested, I installed the 1.5" ready lift a few months ago and have had zero issues with lane departure and collision avoidance. 2" would not have been too much but 1.5 looks great. Hope this helps someone

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I leveled my PPV Tahoe and have no issues with lane departure or collision alert. I have the short valence and am wanting the longer one. The PPV comes with the short one. Oh and I'm level 3" in the front and 1.5" in the rear. Go to tire-size-conversion.com and compare tire size there.

What 3" front kit did you get? Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645