2012 Rear Escalade Bumper With Dual Tips - Part numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My07hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone installed just the exhaust tips on a stock tahoe bumper?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't you just ask this in another thread?

osr1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have this rear bumper, I'm not having luck finding a molded mud guard to fit. I've chanced buying a few saying they fit, but they do not. I'm shocked the bumper is that different in that area but it certainly is. Does anyone have one that came stock with something factory? I have tried a few vins with my dealer w/o luck. Hope this is the right place to ask this. I sure wish I found this thread before I started my conversion to get proper part numbers the first time. Thanks in advance.

Bchee2384

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 07 Tahoe and am planning to get this installed on Monday. I do not have the Rear Park Assist sensors and it looks like the bumper only comes with the set up for the RPA. My body shop said he can weld over it an cover them up... I was hoping someone made plugs that would fit in the circle cut outs to avoid any real modifications

Has anyone done this or have pictures of how it turned out? I am not really looking to spend more $ and add the Park assist set up but NEED this bumper.

thanks
Brian

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an 07 Tahoe and am planning to get this installed on Monday. I do not have the Rear Park Assist sensors and it looks like the bumper only comes with the set up for the RPA. My body shop said he can weld over it an cover them up... I was hoping someone made plugs that would fit in the circle cut outs to avoid any real modifications

Has anyone done this or have pictures of how it turned out? I am not really looking to spend more $ and add the Park assist set up but NEED this bumper.

thanks
Brian

You could get an aftermarket park assist setup cheap to just fill the holes

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or just buy the sensors on eBay and pop them in. Cheaper than plastic welding.

Deephaven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Robbie - just an fyi the link on post one is wrong now...figure making this easy for others to find isn't a bad idea. ;)