2010 tahoe grab handrail Question"New to Forum"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JOAMON

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I posted this in 2015 to 2017 by mistake Hello everyone I'm J O A M O N "Jack Of All Master Of Non" Because I'm always working on different things. But I need some help with this one. Does anyone know if they make a passenger side OVERHEAD grabrail. My last 3 earlier model Tahoes all had one centered up over the front passenger window. I have looked on line and can't find one on 2007 thru 2014. I just traded my 2001 for a 2010 and really miss this grabrail. I'm thinking about dropping the headliner in that area to see if there is anything to attach one to. It has a grabrail on the right front pillar but my 90 yr old mom can't hardly get in without the overhead grabrail. I didn't think about how important this was till mom couldn't hardly get in.
Thanks for any input on this

drummin1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd like one there as well...that front pillar grab is about useless.

calif phil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like one on the drivers side as well. My H2 has a drivers side grab handle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo