2010 Denali on Belltech 2/4 and 24in Esky reps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks great!!!

Leonidas

What's Good TYF!!!!
Reaction score
2 thumbs up....keep us posted on the rubbing in the front. thinking about getting some esky reps on 305/35s.:)

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As for the rear riding a different heights - anyone know what's up w/ that?

They're all (or most of them, anyway) like that from the factory. You just brought it down equally, and so you still have the side-to-side difference.

I cut the right rear spacer in half. I'm not sure that it changed anything, but it's been sitting for a week now, so I'll have to re-check it.

Truck looks GREAT! What a difference, huh?1

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're all (or most of them, anyway) like that from the factory. You just brought it down equally, and so you still have the side-to-side difference.

I cut the right rear spacer in half. I'm not sure that it changed anything, but it's been sitting for a week now, so I'll have to re-check it.

Yup. It's called the "Chevy lean". Basically because your gas tank is only on the drivers side, it leans because of the weight.

I left the rubber spacers on my drivers side rear spring on and took them off the passenger side. They're just about even. I did the same kinda thing to my front drops struts as well.

OP
OP
I

ihaveamustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks folks - read about the "Chevy lean" last night - kinda funny. Makes me think of NathanJax's avatar when I read/hear that.

I'll be interested to see if it comes down more in a few weeks. It's airing up a lot though - not sure if it'll keep pumping to this height or not. I'll bug Tony about it in a few weeks. I wouldn't mind going 1/2 in lower in the rear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts