2010 Denali on Belltech 2/4 and 24in Esky reps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ihaveamustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the Belltech 2/4 (no spacer) drop kit on the Denali yesterday. Alignment is done as well. Only bugged Tony once on the phone, but did a lot of reading/asking questions in threads.

Quick recap:
2010 Denali
2in drop spindles up front
4 in drop spring in the rear (no spacer installed)
Links set to 3in - getting a good bit of air up.
Bump stop brackets still in place - just used shorter ones included in the kit.

Ride is actually really good. I'm rubbing a little and I've been pretty cautious so far, but bumps are not overly harsh and a lot of the body roll is gone.

Only strange thing is the fact that the psgr side rear is higher than the driver's side rear. Links are same on both sides. Seems like I've read about this, but I'm going to look into it further.

On to the pics and measurements:

Pre Drop (Tonka Truck):

PreDrop1.jpg

PreDrop2.jpg

PreDrop3.jpg

Pre Drop Measurements:

Front:

PreDropFront.jpg

Rear:

PreDropRearPsgr.jpg

Post Drop:

PostDrop6.jpg

PostDrop5.jpg

PostDrop4.jpg

PostDrop2.jpg

Exploded a rear tire and it put a hole in my rear bumper a couple of weeks ago. Had the body shop paint match the upper appliques while they installed/painted a new rear bumper. I handled the debadge:

DropDebadge1.jpg

Post Drop Measurements:

Front:
PostDropFrontDrvr.jpg

Rear (Psgr):
PostDropRearPsgr1.jpg

Rear (Driver):
PostDropRearDrvr.jpg

Rubbin'

The front driver's side is the worst for sure. Not sure what's up w/ this b/c I haven't heard of anyone rubbing here. No trimming will fix this, so I guess I just have to let it wear.

Rubbin1.jpg

Rubbin2.jpg

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
looks goo man . i rubed stock hight on my tahoe with 24's. i pulled the bottom clip out and after a week it was fine

OP
OP
I

ihaveamustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks goo man . i rubed stock hight on my tahoe with 24's. i pulled the bottom clip out and after a week it was fine

Good info. Just popped my lower clip out and I'll see how it goes.

Thanks folks. Hopefully this is helpful for the NNBS folks looking for a mild drop.
After the springs settle in the rear, I may tinker w/ link length to see if I can bring it down a touch more.

As for the rear riding a different heights - anyone know what's up w/ that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts