2009 Yukon SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

3linkedchevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had it tuned back in June when I was out in CA for my wedding. If I remember correctly, it did decent on the return trip home, but that had a lot to do with having the back completely full of stuff (including a fully fabricated axle housing). So hoping for a little better with a pretty empty vehicle this trip.

OP
OP

3linkedchevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well executed, your vision has become a reality. Good looking truck, even without running boards! Let us know your fuel mileage compared to last time when you get back if you don't mind.

Well, been pretty slammed with work since I got back from the road trip a few weeks ago, but I have the day off today and figured I would update about the mileage.

The worst mileage I saw was 16mpg, but majority of the tanks were at about 19-19.5mpg with the cruise set at 85mph. All the mileage I manually calculated since I have noticed that most of the time the computer mpgs are off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA