Escalade Front Seats in SLT Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CTX-SLPR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Howdy,

So the drivers front seat of my '13 Yukon XL SLT has a broken rear leadscrew so the back won't go up and down. It also has a small tear that I can patch up so that's less of an issue. I have found a set of seats out of an '09 Escalade that are fully functional and in mostly better shape. They're too much to just swap the bits around so what are the chances of them wiring in and functioning with the SLT electronics? I already have heated memory seats with no DVD headrest. Looking through the search results it seems to be mostly PPV/SSV upgrades in question but a few mentions of a year change in '11 for the heater (and cooler where appropriate). Guy has door panels from "a different Escalade" and have not asked what year that is.

Thanks

Last edited:

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
You’ll need 2011-14 seats. Air bags in the 07-10 seats are in the door pillars unlike the later trucks that have their bags in the seats themselves.

A quick look showed one fella who did a compatible year swap where everything worked including the memory seat function. This generation truck is very generous in having 2nd hand parts communicate with each other. The kicker is that the donor vehicle must be similarly equipped as the receiving vehicle.

Like you mentioned, yours has the power/fold mirror option. If you have heated seats it’d be worth it to get the 11-14 Esky seats as almost all of them are heated & ventilated. The heat should work right off the bat because both use resistance heaters unlike the 07-10 with thermal cooling/ heating blocks. The vent fan is something you can mess with down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019