2007 Yukon Denali Build (This got outta hand really quick...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
67RS427

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!! I've been trying to find an upgrade for rear calipers like dual piston no luck yet

sent from galaxy s6

These are just factory rebuilt and powder coated... There are a lot of options for larger calipers with more pistons. They are a TON more money and honestly wont do you much for performance except for looks. Most of the work done by brakes is done by the front brakes.

juan84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right !! Just been looking for a factory upgrade like I did on my 04 silverado with the dual rear piston calipers and rotors

sent from galaxy s6

OP
OP
67RS427

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, FedEx just came back again today and delivered another surprise package... None of my suspension was supposed to come until tomorrow but I officially have EVERYTHING for my build now just sitting here waiting to get installed. I just got my drop spindles, springs and adjustable struts from BellTech.

IMG_0535.jpeg
DSC05741.jpeg
DSC05738.jpeg
20170419_135836.jpeg

Last edited:

RikFlairWoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, FedEx just came back again today and delivered another surprise package... None of my suspension was supposed to come until tomorrow but I officially have EVERYTHING for my build now just sitting here waiting to get installed. I just got my drop spindles, springs and adjustable struts from BellTech.

i.php

This is an awesome build. Not sure if there is an issue on my end, but I can't seem to see any of your pictures except for the wheels.

Cheers

OP
OP
67RS427

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is an awesome build. Not sure if there is an issue on my end, but I can't seem to see any of your pictures except for the wheels.

Cheers
Thank you. Anybody else having issues with pictures? Try the link in my signature it has the full gallery with my Camaro and the Yukon. I have everything posted on my own server so if it gets overloaded with people watching videos that might be why it's temporarily down for a minute. If someone else is having issues, please let me know. Thanks

juan84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Anybody else having issues with pictures? Try the link in my signature it has the full gallery with my Camaro and the Yukon. I have everything posted on my own server so if it gets overloaded with people watching videos that might be why it's temporarily down for a minute. If someone else is having issues, please let me know. Thanks
I can see them just fine

sent from galaxy s6

RikFlairWoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Probably just an issue with my work computer, I'll check when I get home

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I received my DJM Front and Rear Sway bars yesterday but didnt bother taking any pictures, just too much to pull out and do. I will get some posted up when I get ready to install. They are VERY heavy strong. Just so you know @Red Rocket, the 07+ DJM bars are indeed larger in the front and hollow. In fact they are 1.5" to be exact and do not use Poly either and use original factory metal mount. Hollow bar in Front, Solid in Rear (1.13"). Energy Suspension doesn't even make a bushing that large for front I believe at least not in the catalog. I will need to call around and find something.

Moving on... Spoke to Tony today and although my BellTech order was lost somehow on BellTech's end, he managed to get them to upgrade the shipping and I will have everything by Friday so I can hopefully get cracking on installation of everything this weekend. I hate sitting here looking at all of these parts. Especially when I now have ALL of my LSA parts as well!!! That's right, the LSA bottom end came today. It's not as pretty as the Whipple @Red Rocket is using but I am very excited to get this thing on. Did I mention this thing is really heavy? Shipping label said 75lbs... Jesus... I sure hope you guys appreciate the pictures, I've got a bad back and almost broke it trying to get this thing inside to get some pictures. Here they are. Will keep you all posted with the build.

20170425110005-879728bf-me.jpg

20170425110031-0acdf6f8-me.jpg

20170425105514-1a59458a-me.jpg
Yeah the weight of my Whipple has me concerned too. It's going to be a ***** to set in place on top of the lower manifold. I'm still thinking of the best method. I had 2 boxes at 150 lbs total in parts.

OP
OP
67RS427

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the weight of my Whipple has me concerned too. It's going to be a ***** to set in place on top of the lower manifold. I'm still thinking of the best method. I had 2 boxes at 150 lbs total in parts.
The 75lbs I was talking about was just the bottom end. That was the shipping label, I don't think it's that much but who knows. Maybe I'll toss it on a scale before I install it. Luckily the ZL1 intercooled lid isn't too heavy but it's still a good amount in total. I've got help to get it put on though and mine is in two parts. Good luck on yours...

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 75lbs I was talking about was just the bottom end. That was the shipping label, I don't think it's that much but who knows. Maybe I'll toss it on a scale before I install it. Luckily the ZL1 intercooled lid isn't too heavy but it's still a good amount in total. I've got help to get it put on though and mine is in two parts. Good luck on yours...
Most of my weight is the blower itself, the lower manifold is aluminum and pretty light. I just weighed the blower and it's about 60 lbs. so I guess it's not too bad but it's awkward and it has to be set down careful. I guess the rest of the weight is the intercooler, brackets and all the other parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA