2005 Yukon Grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon-ya

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a custom painted black Yukon Grille with billet insert (also painted flat black). This has been used, there are some scratches in the paint.

$80 for local pickup, $80 +shipping for non-local

Attachments

• grill.jpg
    grill.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 74

ebxgsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks to be for a Yukon. the parking lights under the headlights are shaped differently.

anyone know if these could be swapped with a denali grille....obviously i would have to change the parking lights, but just wondering if it would fit otherwise.

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Location says Dallas, TX. I got a charcoal gray and chrome setting on my Yukon. You think the paint can come off and be chrome again? I'm in Oak Cliff BTW.

OP
OP
Y

Yukon-ya

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything can be re-chromed but its how much do you want to spend to strip and chrome it again. You can buy one off line for 80-200 maybe ball park #s!!!

I still have it but its been banged around my gauge moving it and things around and I wouldn't want to sell it in its condition

Last edited:

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With a billet grill that's been painted just use light sand paper and sand it down and then polish it back up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWoolf777