2002 tahoe lowered 2/3 sways really bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HawkMD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2002 tahoe lowered on spindles and 3 inch rear lowering springs I work for Chevy and was gonna police take rear springs to stiffen it up ... I just ordered the djm trailing arm relocate kit and endlink kit and poly sway bar bushings.
Do you think it will take the rear sway out ? Should I get police tahoe springs?
Will i need adjustable rear pan bar too?
It has cai , flomaster ,bbk power plus 80mm tb long tube headers on next weekend

Just looking for sum input View attachment 189676View attachment 189677
Still coils are not going to fix your sway issue.

OP
OP
LINTZ0718

LINTZ0718

Reaction score
I also have 2" drop spindles and stock keys. I figured my fronts needed to be 1/2" shorter than stock according to my measurements and the Energy Suspension part number I ordered to accomplish that was 9.8149R.
Hey did the 1/2 shorter endlink tighten up front ?? Does it hit inner tie rod

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey did the 1/2 shorter endlink tighten up front ?? Does it hit inner tie rod
It just lets the swaybar sit parallel like it's designed to do which makes it function properly. It's not going to "tighten up the front"; the only thing that will do that is new steering components. Nothing hits the inner tie rod.